Adagio Teas Apple Cantata Herbal Tea reviews – is Adagio Teas Apple Cantata Herbal Tea good?
Adagio Teas Apple Cantata Herbal Tea is a delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults.
Adagio Teas Apple Cantata Herbal Tea flavor is all natural, emanating from dried apple pieces, lemon peels, hibiscus flowers, and other fresh fruits. Adagio Teas Apple Cantata Herbal Tea is a blend of apple pieces, lemon peels, hibiscus flowers, and other fresh fruits that can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Apple Tea has been known worldwide for its health benefits. It is basically made from black tea enhanced with flavor from apples. Apple tea is very popular in Turkey, considered a national staple drink.
It is used mostly in households to accompany meals and it us usually drunk during the winter or as an ice tea during summer. The constituents of apple tea include antioxidants (catechin, quercetin), minerals (magnesium, sodium, and potassium), amino acids and vitamins B, C and E.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps fight arthritis and other type of inflammations.
- May help reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancers, especially colon, lung and prostate due to its quercetin content.
- Helps lower bad cholesterol levels.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid drinking apple tea.
- Apple tea may cause allergic reactions to people who are sensitive to the Rosaceae family.
- Apple tea may interact with the effects of some medications, so make sure you always consult your doctor before drinking apple tea.